RULES OF CONDUCT / ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR
1. Every individual has the right to use the Cold Lake Public Library undisturbed. Every library employee has the right to work without undue interference. All library users and employees should be free of any threat of harm, invasion of property, or gross indignity.
2. No person shall engage in any conduct that disturbs or interferes with patrons or employees of the Library, as interpreted by the staff member on duty.
3. Patrons will be informed of specific behaviours deemed unacceptable through signs posted in the branches.
4. Procedures for dealing with disruptive or inappropriate behaviour in the Cold Lake Public Library are in the Staff Policy and Procedures Manual.
5. Behaviour that violates City, provincial or federal law will be reported to the police immediately.
6. The Cold Lake Public Library Board will be notified of any incidents reported to the police by the Library Director or designate for information purposes.